My Composition

Life's a walk of memory. Sometimes u get upset n down, sometimes happy n excited like flying. De more u taste, de more u understand. U should always appreciate it for that not all people can get a chance to feel it. Let it be on ur head n u'd get a smile from it some day ahead. Let all my memories be in my songs. I'll forget everything when i stop composing and singing them.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

rith & samuth sleep naked here
Ya Now My Girlfriend hehe

Not so new composition

This piece of music was composed about few months ago. It's not the first composition, but it's one of my favorite works so far. I like it because of its happy tone and comic meaning... Here's what it's about:

it's the love that one can hardly imagine.. i meet you just like a dream.. emm.. never meet, how can we love.. is it a destiny from the past?

so sick of finding the right one to love.. walk in a sleep with praying and wishes.. eager to meet a sweetheart to discard all the stresses and loneliness.. yeah to have one so that none gona say i'm tasteless..

now ya damn beautiful.. so beautiful through out the day and night.. whatever you wear.. nothing can be compared.. oh god all men would cry of jealousy..

hehe from today, this time, this hour on.. ya my girlfriend.. throughout my lifetime span.. i'm gona kiss your cheek.. yeah i kiss all over, darling! hohoooooooooooooooooo yeah heeeeeeeeeee..


okie that's about it.. i was very happy to come up with this song man, but i dun wana read it hehe.. so sth.. nvm.. lie on destiny.. a man will never die without one last kiss..

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home