My Composition

Life's a walk of memory. Sometimes u get upset n down, sometimes happy n excited like flying. De more u taste, de more u understand. U should always appreciate it for that not all people can get a chance to feel it. Let it be on ur head n u'd get a smile from it some day ahead. Let all my memories be in my songs. I'll forget everything when i stop composing and singing them.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Composition

Declare you "MY PRINCESS"


Yeah this song's composed in a day of my happy feeling. I can immediately make things up as long as i'm happy. Oh but dun think too far. Nothing's much. It's just that i can change my feelings very fast because of some reason. Not necessarily the reason that you are thinking now. Kinda fun; sometimes happy and sometimes like going crazy... this's life my brothers.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home